It is our pleasure to invite you to our upcoming RISCS Annual Showcase which will take place on the 16th March 2022, between 10:00 – 12:00 GMT.
2021 has been a great year at RISCS, with some exciting developments in our sociotechnical cybersecurity research projects and community building initiatives, driven by our seven RISCS Fellows.
During the showcase, we will hear from the Fellows about the activities they have undertaken to build the community and drive forward research across their fields:
- Dr Maria Bada, RISCS Fellow for Cybercrime: economics and business models of cybercrime, supporting victims of cybercrime.
- Prof Lizzie Coles-Kemp, RISCS Fellow for Digital Responsibility: digital inclusion, reaching the digitally disadvantaged.
- Dr Ruth Massie, RISCS Fellow for Leadership & Culture: board-level cyber risk management, positive security culture within organisations.
- Dr Genevieve Liveley, RISCS Fellow for Anticipation: storytelling about cyber, imagining the future for effective risk management, scenario planning.
- Dr Shamal Faily, RISCS Fellow for Secure Development Practices: secure software development, developer-centred security.
- Dr Tim Stevens, RISCS Fellow for the International Dimension: building networks in the research community in the international, political and economic dimension of cyber security.
- Dr Anna Cartwright, RISCS Fellow for Quantification and Cyber Risk: providing critical new insights into measuring and quantifying cyber risk.
We look forward to sharing the fantastic outputs and insights of these Fellows with you.
All participants are welcome. If you have any accessibility requirements please let us know in the registration process.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!